When picking out desserts for your dessert table, consider the season ripe with fresh produce from May to late September. Here are five mouthwatering ways to serve them:
1. Mixed Berries Chiffon Cake - From strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and cherries, they all have one thing in common — they’re rich in antioxidants.
2. Homemade Peach Cobbler – In order to select the perfect Georgia peaches for your pies, look for firmness and a lack of blemishes (wrinkles or bruising). You’ll know they’re ripe by the smell alone.
Photo: Jen Lynne Photography
3. Raspberry Lemon Cupcakes - Ask your baker to add a splash of citrusy lemon to the cupcake batter. It just might boost your guests’ electrolytes to keep them dancing all night long.
4. Ice Cream - As long as you can keep it frozen, your guests will love feeling refreshed after eating this ice “cream” cold treat. Provide toppings such as: crushed oreos or pistachios, rainbow sprinkles and shredded coconut. Don’t forget the syrups!
5. Banana Pudding - Spice up traditional vanilla pudding with layers of wafers and sliced bananas in a glass shooter.
Photo: Britt Rene Photo
Visit our dessert display photo gallery for more inspiration. Did we miss anything? Share in the comments below what you’re displaying!