Photo by: Rennard Photography
While there’s nothing wrong with bidding adieu to bachelorette-hood with a wild night on the town, it may not be every bride’s cup of tea. Luckily, there are plenty of alternatives which are slightly more subdued but just as much fun. Round up the girls for an unforgettable celebration with any of these low-key bachelorette party ideas.
1. Spa Day – spend a relaxing afternoon getting pampered with mani/pedis, massages and facials.
2. Wine Tasting – tour a vineyard or organize a pairing with delicious appetizers and desserts.
3. Girl’s Night In - slip into some cozy pajamas and slippers and spend the night chatting, playing games, sipping girly drinks, noshing on popcorn and watching favorite movies with your best friends.
4. Dinner Party – host a dinner party at home! Enjoy a nice evening with the girls, whipping up an elaborate meal and enjoying it together.
5. Cooking Class – get the group together for a fun hands-on cooking lesson at a local restaurant or culinary school.
6. Glamping – hop on the “glamorous camping” trend and bring a little luxury to the great outdoors. Enjoy nature from the comfort of a furnished canvas tent!
7. Comedy Show – grab a bite to eat before catching a stand-up act or improv performance at your local comedy club.
8. Dance Class – book a private intro class at a local dance studio and get moving!
9. Day at the Beach (or Pool) - spend a full day lounging by the water, reading magazines, chatting and sipping chilly beverages in sunglasses and floppy hats.
10. Theme Park – ride the roller coasters, catch a show, play some games and indulge in a little ice cream and funnel cake!