Photo by Dominique Attaway Photography
To close out the week, we thought it would be appropriate to share our top 10 picks for songs that make a perfect end to a wedding celebration. We think that the last dance should be upbeat and leave guests feeling full of joy and love – a song that everyone can sing along to is an added bonus. Yes, we know the obvious choice, “Last Dance” by Donna Summer, isn’t on this list, but we figured you knew that one already.
- “Shout” by The Isley Brothers
- “When I’m 64″ by The Beatles
- “Livin’ on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi
- “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life” by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
- “Don’t Stop Believin’” by Journey
- “Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond
- “Forever” by Chris Brown
- “Closing Time” by Semisonic
- “For Once in My Life” by Stevie Wonder
- “Grow Old With You” by Adam Sandler
How are you closing out your wedding reception? Share your last dance songs in the comments!