Erica & Dan
St. Paul, Minnesota
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
The amazing architecture, high ceilings and floor to ceiling bookshelves immediately sold us on the James J. Hill Library. I knew from the moment I saw it, I had to get married there.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. Our flowers were incredibly gorgeous and were exactly what I wanted.
2. Personal touches that went with the library theme from a dictionary guest book to old library card drawers that contained our name cards (all of which I could not have done without the help of my Mom!)
3. Our photographer set-up a photo booth with props, which was the hit of the reception!
3. Give us the one moment from your wedding day that you can’t stop thinking about.
Dan and I picked three songs to start our ceremony: first, for my grandma and our parents; second, for our groomsmen and bridesmaids; last, for my dad and I. When the first song started, I was so overcome with emotion that I almost couldn’t breathe, but as the songs transitioned, and I walked down the aisle with my dad, I knew that the day was going to be even better than I could have hoped for (and it was)!