Jessica & Sean
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
We were looking for a venue at a hotel and came across The Westin. Once we toured the hotel and surroundings, we fell in love with the location. It had a beautiful courtyard, it was located across the street from the beautiful Pasadena City Hall, and it was within walking distance to a restaurant for our rehearsal dinner.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. Photo booth
2. Treat buffet
3. Overall setup of our ballroom. It was gorgeous!
3. Give us the one moment from your wedding you can’t stop thinking about.
Saying, “I do” and sharing our first kiss as husband and wife!
Ly & Mike
Q & A with the Bride & Groom:
1. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. The cocktail area overlooking the ocean.
2. The decoration of the buffet, especially the fruit cascade being the highlight.
3. Having the photobooth for our guests to enjoy.
2. If you could offer one piece of advice for other couples planning their wedding, what would it be?
Bride’s advice: On the day of your wedding, tell yourself that no matter what happens, enjoy the moment and not let the mishaps ruin your day.
Groom’s advice: Plan your schedule in a way that will allow you to enjoy your wedding with your guests.
3. Give us the one moment in your wedding day you cannot stop thinking about.
Our first look moment.
Danielle & Andrew
Hotel Bel-Air, Los Angeles
There’s nothing like a classic LA wedding with just the right touch of Hollywood glamour. We’re loving the gorgeous outdoor ceremony space, the lush florals, and the modern gray bridesmaid dresses.
From the photographer: “This wedding was held at the recently renovated Hotel Bel-Air. The new hotel interiors have been described as fun, fresh and elegant. The ceremony was set in a non-traditional manner facing the hotel’s famous jewel-like Swan Lake surrounded by lush trees and gardens, including a 100 year-old Sycamore tree.”
Keeley & Derek
I have to apologize for how long this post is, but this is just one of those weddings where I couldn’t leave out any of the details. Each centerpiece is unique, every couple shot is breathtaking, the florals are out of this world, and the tiny details, which are too many to name, are beyond gorgeous! Some of them I have to mention like, the local organic produce area on the buffet, the shabby chic sitting area, and the adorable favors which were marked, “Your Presence was Key”…