We are excited to share photos from our Northern Colorado (Loveland) Wedding in a Week Couple!
With the help of our wedding professionals the wedding went off without a hitch and the Newly Married Couple couldn’t be Happier!
Check out the Sneek Peak Wedding Video provided by Peak Impact Productions and
pictures below provided by Sarah Christine Photography!
Photographer: Kristy Ahumada of Volatile Photography
Event Site: California Academy Of Sciences
Event Design: Jess Flood Event Design
Every bride can’t wait to plan the wedding of her dreams, and she starts with seeking inspiration from the unique ideas of former weddings. We are accepting entries from professional photographers OR professionally shot photographs from wedding vendors. We want to feature your beautiful photos around our network and as an added bonus we will link each photo back to your WeddingWire storefront. We are only choosing a limited number of photos per category, so make sure you submit the best of the best!
Find out more and start uploading photos now by clicking here!
Good news for you DC Metro area couples who are planning to marry in 2009! WeddingWire Vendor, Genevieve Leiper Photography, recently announced her 2009 Love Story Contest.
Genevieve is looking for a couple who has overcome many odds and has an amazing love story. Share the moment when your eyes first met, the courtship, and how you decided to spend the rest of your lives together. Please include in your Love Story where your wedding ceremony and reception will be held. The wedding location will need to be within 100 miles of her studio in Ashburn, VA. The couple must agree to have their letter and images published on her website.
What you win:
The Magnolia Package
Up to 2 hours of photography
Studio or outdoor setting
50 final images edited and retouched
DVD of all 50 images with a print release
One make-up application by Victoria Stiles Make-up
One photographer (Genevieve Leiper)
6 hours of coverage
Unlimited amount of exposures
600 edited and retouched final images
DVD of all 600 images with a print release
Online private gallery for one year for family & friends
One 12×9 Coffee Table Book – includes 80 images and 40 pages
TOTAL VALUE: $4500
To enter, please email Genevieve your story at 2009LoveStory@genevieveleiper.com. The winning couple will be announced on April 15, 2009.
If you are planning a wedding in 2010, don’t worry, there is a 2010 Love Story Contest as well! To enter this contest, please email 2010LoveStory@genevieveleiper.com.
Good luck everyone!
Stacy Richardson of Stacy Richardson Photography is feeling generous this holiday season and you could benefit from her holiday cheer! She is giving away her photography services to one very lucky couple getting married in 2009!
HERE ARE THE RULES:
1. Couples must be getting married sometime in 2009 and have a set date and location.
2. You must send her your story about why you deserve for her to shoot your wedding for free along with a recent photo of you and your fiancée. Also include your wedding DATE! Parents, friends and family may also nominate a couple.
3. She and her 2 lovely assistants will vote for the three finalist couples. Each of them will get to pick ONE so there will be three different opinions in the mix.
4. The final three couples and stories will be posted on her blog December 25th for her readers to vote on. Yes, Christmas day the finalists will be announced!
5. Once the 3 finalists have been announced her BLOG READERS will vote for the winner. So once they are down to the top 3, it is in your hands folks!
The WINNER will be announced and posted on NEW YEARS DAY at Noon.
6. Email your story and photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS DECEMBER 18, 2008 at 12:00am EST.
WHAT THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE :
A. Stacy Richardson as your photographer
B. 8 hours of wedding day coverage
C. All 4×6 first edition boxed prints
D. DVD of all high resolution images
E. Travel within 100 miles from Annapolis, MD (this includes VA, DC, and MD and parts of PA. If you live outside this area, and you want to enter, she will travel anywhere in the US if you are willing to pay her travel fees)
Cick here for more information. Good luck!