Post sponsored by Simon G. Jewelry
Simon G. is known for its gorgeous jewelry, so we were absolutely swooning over their recent takeover of WeddingWire’s Instagram. They posted some pretty stunning images, and we wanted to make sure to share them with you! Check out this recap of Simon G.’s Instagram takeover:
It’s @simongjewelry & we’re taking over @Weddingwire’s Instagram this week! We are launching our new campaign in September & couldn’t wait to give you a little sneak peek! #WeddingWire #SimonG #Reclaim
It’s day 2 of the #WeddingWire #SimonGTakeover! We at @SimonGJewelry are quite obsessed with Paraiba at the moment. This mesmerizing Brazilian beauty is one of the most rare gemstones known on earth.
@SimonGJewelry here with a little bridal bling for your special day! Do you prefer wearing statement making jewelry on your wedding day or more subtle pieces? #WeddingWednesday #SimonG #Reclaim #SimonGTakeoverFollow
It’s @SimonGJewelry here on day 4 of the #WeddingWire #SimonGTakeover! This is a glimpse at our newest campaign: It Begins With A Dream.Follow
It’s @SimonGJewelry & today’s the last day of the #WeddingWire #SimonGTakeover! We’re dreaming of this lustrous beauty! Which #SimonG ring is your favorite? #ReclaimFollow
Be sure to follow WeddingWire and Simon G. on Instagram for even more wedding inspiration!
Whether you’re the timeless bride, who cherishes tradition and the perfect set of pearls, vintage bride, who adores 20s-inspired gems and old world treasures, modern bride, who knows that less is more, or glamorous bride, who was born to stand out, WeddingWire’s SummerBook 2014 includes 31 ways to pair your wear-it-forever engagement ring with jewelry that complements your everyday style.
Today is WeddingWire’s 7th birthday (yay!) – and it’s time to celebrate! We couldn’t have made it this far without all of you, so we’d like to share the love by offering you 20% (plus free shipping) to BaubleBar. Use the promo code WEDDINGWIRE7 at checkout and you’ll be good to go! You’ll find lots of gorgeous gems for your wedding at great prices, so start shopping now. And thanks again for making these past seven years so amazing (we’re off to eat our cake now)!
Categories: Behind The Scenes, Deals/Discounts, Events, Ideas + Trends, Navigation, Wedding Jewelry, WeddingWire
Tags: baublebar, birthday, Discounts, wedding jewelry, WeddingWire
In honor of New Year’s Eve, our Fashion Editor gathered 15 utterly adorable (and affordable!) accessory ideas you can wear not only on your big day but also long after too. From elongated Art-Deco earrings that will set off your updo and loose curls out on the town to an evening box clutch that will look just as good with your wedding gown as your pair of skinny jeans, she’s found lots of ways to make you S-P-A-R-K-L-E!
Sponsored by Perfect Circle® Jewelry Insurance
Many couples move to a new home after their wedding. While it’s certainly an exciting time, it’s important to be careful about how you pack your jewelry. With all the stress and activity that comes with packing and unpacking, jewelry loss, damage and theft is common. Here are some top tips to keep your valuables safe from Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company, provider of Perfect Circle® Jewelry Insurance.
- Do not pack valuable jewelry in boxes or in storage. It can get lost with other items or stolen. If you’re moving locally, keep valuable items in a safety deposit box at a bank until you’re settled in and ready to retrieve them. If you’re moving a long distance, keep valuable jewelry with you.
- Don’t wear jewelry while you’re packing, unpacking, or doing heavy lifting. You may damage, bend, scratch, or chip valuable stones.
- Pack earrings, necklaces, and bracelets separately so they don’t get tangled together. We like individual small storage bags.
- Keep track of your items. Take a picture of each piece and created a list, tracking descriptions and serial numbers for each item. Make two copies of the list – take one with you when you move, and store the other one in a safety deposit box.
- Make sure your valuable items have been recently appraised to reflect their current values and replacement costs – and adjust your coverage accordingly. Make copies of appraisals and receipts – again, keep one copy with you, the other in a safety deposit box.
- Your jewelry should be properly insured. If your jewelry is insured under your homeowners’ or rental policy, it may only be insured up to $1,000 and may not cover mysterious disappearance.
For more information on protecting your jewelry, visit PerfectCircleInsurance.com to get a free, no-obligation quote.