Lisa & Craig
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
The Baltimore Country Club was an easy choice for us. My parents have been members for years, and I can remember walking in for the first time as a kid thinking that I wanted to get married there one day. I just love everything about it. Craig had been there with my parents and I many times before we got engaged and luckily he fell in love with it too. When we started the wedding planning process, one of the most important things to us was to be able to have everything at one location. We felt it would be so much easier this way and allow us to spend more time with our guests. The fact that we could have the ceremony outside in the gardens, cocktail hour on the patio and bring guests right inside for dinner and dancing made it a no brainer.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
I like very modern and contemporary designs, so Craig and I chose vendors that could help create something a little outside of the box:
1. I worked with Kat at Gilah Press, who customized all of our printed materials. She helped create custom invitations, programs, menus, etc. She also created a personalized logo that we used on all of the materials as well as around the Baltimore Country Club. I liked having a design that could be incorporated into all of the details.
2. The flowers were also extraordinary and even more stunning than I could have ever dreamed of.
3. We brought in some fun couches, cocktail tables and stools and a cool modern bar to liven up the space and create more of a party atmosphere. We just wanted everyone to kick back and have fun, which we think they did!
3. Give us one moment in your wedding day you can’t stop thinking about.
We really can’t pick just one moment of the day that we can’t stop thinking about. Truly, every second of the day was perfect to us. We wish we could do it all over again!