Darla & Philip
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
We wanted our wedding to be fun, outdoorsy, and simple. We also did not want to be limited to a specific number of guests. Getting married on my parent’s farm was consistent with the type of wedding we wanted—it was an obvious choice for us!
2. Which three details were your favorites from your wedding?
1. We loved the “Here Comes the Bride” sign that my brother made from a walnut tree for my nephew to carry down the aisle. “Here Come the Zelenaks” was written on the back side of the sign. My nephew carried it up the aisle after the ceremony.
2. We loved the simple table design with the wood slab, antique blue and modern clear jars for the flower arrangements and the vibrantly colored napkins.
3. The ceremony setting with the large tree and beautiful view over the hillside.
3. Give us the one moment in your wedding day you can’t stop thinking about.
Walking down the aisle and seeing the man that I was about to marry!