Jenn & Ryan
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
We had looked at so many venues; they all began to run together. I wanted something beautiful and cost-friendly, and the options in Charlottesville were limited. One evening, when we weren’t really looking specifically for a venue, my husband came across The American Hotel, and I fell in love! We went to look at it the following week and booked it that day. The hotel was perfect for our style and personalities and in our budget!
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. My dress – I only tried on dresses once so I knew I had to pick something that day! Once I tried it on, I knew nothing else could top it! It was discontinued and just happened to be my exact size and on clearance! I did not even need alterations!
2. Guest Tree – I saw the idea on Pinterest and fell in love with the idea. We had every guest sign a leaf to place on the tree, and when it was all full, we framed it, and it has became a centerpiece in our home!
3. Grooms Cuff Links – Music is a huge part of my husband’s life, and as special touch, I bought him music note cuff links. It was a small touch but something that make his rented tux more customized to him!
3. Give us the one moment in your wedding day you can’t stop thinking about.
The moment I can’t stop thinking about is the moment when we were saying our vows, and Ryan took out a handkerchief and wiped my tears away. It was truly a picture of his love for me, and it will forever be a cherished memory of mine.