Morgan & Austin
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
The minute I saw the venue I fell in love. I never actually looked at other venues. I knew I wanted something on the water and a unique location. When I ﬁrst walked in, the ﬂoor to ceiling windows of the rotunda had me hooked! The beautiful views of the river along with the sunset make for an incomparable backdrop for any event.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. The s’mores bar was my most favorite thing. I mentioned it to Shaina at Omar’s Carriage House and left the rest up to her. She came up with the layout, design, and details all on her own. She did a fantastic job, and everyone had so much fun making them.
2. I’m OBSESSED with my cake. I didn’t want to cut it.
3. I chose to sit my bridal party and their dates at a big table “family style.” You don’t see this done at too many weddings and this was something that was important to me. I’ve been in weddings before where my date has to be sat all alone because I’m at the bridal table. I wanted everyone to be included and wanted to enjoy eating and sitting with all of our close friends and family.
3. Give us the one moment in your wedding day you can’t stop thinking about.
I can’t stop thinking about the wedding ceremony itself. Having all of our family and friends there watching us ﬁnally get married. It was so meaningful to have someone that is a personal family friend be able to marry Austin and I. I think about our vows. We wrote them together, and I think about how heartfelt the moment was when we stated those vows to each other