We’re still at it, sports fans! In celebration of the Olympics, we’ve shared silver and gold bridesmaid dresses, wedding dresses, and cakes, and to close out the week we’re featuring silver and gold wedding stationery. So after seeing all of this metallic wedding inspiration over the past week, tell us:
How are you displaying your place cards? Below are a few ideas to spark your creativity!
1. DIY ~ Materials – Cork Board, Colored Sewing Pins, Circle Fabric Cut Outs that signify the table
2. Combine Favors and Place Cards – Themed Cookies with Printed Place Cards taped to the back
3. Elegant & Chic- Professionally printed cards and clothes pins
4. The alternative – love this simplistic idea of hanging it from the chair. (Note: This might be more difficult for a larger wedding though, because people will be walking around each table to find their seat.)
5. Themed Trinkets – You can order these fun little things anywhere on favor sites. It’s a great way to add decor to the table without a lot of effort. And if you can find place card holders that fit your theme nicely, it can be fun!
6. Rustically Resourceful – If you’re on a budget, this is a great way to showcase the place cards without having to put a lot money into the process. Hand write the names, buy sturdy thin ribbon, pin, place, and voila!
6. Beach Beautiful – If you’re having a beach wedding, why not use the resources provided for you – sand and starfish. You can find the starfish in a variety of colors, and then just find silk ribbon and sturdy card-stock to match your color scheme.