Katie & Nick
Long Beach, California
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
I knew my venue was the one because it was the perfect combination of everything we were looking for. The Long Beach Museum of Art was the only venue we looked at, and we instantly fell in love with it. We wanted a unique outdoor location, and the museum offered a beautiful ocean view, cool modern sculptures and a hint of a vintage feel from the brick buildings.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. The gorgeous flowers! I loved the texture, colors and the lemons that were incorporated into our centerpieces. They just felt so fun and whimsical.
2. We had a hand-painted wedding cake that featured words that were meaningful to our relationship. The cake was beautiful, but it was even more special to us because of the personal touches we got to put on it.
3. I liked the paper goods and DIY decorations because I was able to be creative with them, plus my family helped me out a lot in creating everything. It was great to work as a team with them.
3. Give us the one moment from your wedding that you cannot stop thinking about.
I think walking down the aisle was the most memorable moment of my wedding day. It was so surreal to step out and see all of our family and friends there as well as the decor and details that I had been obsessing over for months. I was happy to be able to walk down the aisle with my dad, and it was emotional to see my husband crying when he saw me.