Tamara & Steve
Q & A with the Bride:
1. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. I LOVED all the details we brought in. From the burlap and lace to the chunky, wood rounds at the base of the birch-wrapped vases filled with the most amazing display of flowers to the mason jars with candles in them.
2. Our dessert table was amazing! I wanted it to be fun yet elegant. There was something for everyone’s sweet tooth.
3. The guest table was another one of my favorites. Since we invited our family and friends to bring their children, we wanted them to have something to do. We had “wedding-themed” activity books with crayons and special treats tucked inside little burlap bags. And for our adult guests we had homemade strawberry jam that I made along with my mom. It was just a nice, simple way of saying thank you for spending the day to celebrate with us.
2. Give us one moment in your wedding day you cannot stop thinking about.
Knowing my mom had broken her hip two days before my wedding, there was no guarantee she was going to be coming to our wedding. And as any bride would do, I was praying for some kind of miracle all day. And it was granted! My mom was delivered by ambulance with two nurses by her side to aide in her needs the entire night. They wheeled her into a room where we had my hair and makeup stylist and some girlfriends getting her dressed and beautiful. Everything that night just made me appreciate life and everyone around me just a little bit more than I had before.