Photo: Jillian Tree Photography
When picking out desserts for your dessert table, consider the season ripe with fresh produce from May to late September. Here are five mouthwatering ways to serve them:
1. Mixed Berries Chiffon Cake – From strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries and cherries, they all have one thing in common — they’re rich in antioxidants.
2. Homemade Peach Cobbler – In order to select the perfect Georgia peaches for your pies, look for firmness and a lack of blemishes (wrinkles or bruising). You’ll know they’re ripe by the smell alone.
3. Raspberry Lemon Cupcakes – Ask your baker to add a splash of citrusy lemon to the cupcake batter. It just might boost your guests’ electrolytes to keep them dancing all night long.
4. Ice Cream – As long as you can keep it frozen, your guests will love feeling refreshed after eating this ice “cream” cold treat. Provide toppings such as: crushed oreos or pistachios, rainbow sprinkles and shredded coconut. Don’t forget the syrups!
5. Banana Pudding – Spice up traditional vanilla pudding with layers of wafers and sliced bananas in a glass shooter.
Visit our dessert display photo gallery for more inspiration. Did we miss anything? Share in the comments below what you’re displaying!