Nancy & Dylan
Q & A with the Bride:
1. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. Invitations were designed like an old newspaper (11”x14,” folded), complete with two articles (one about how we met and the other about how we got engaged), ads about the breakfast buffet for dinner, places to stay, directions, ceremony information and the RSVP’s were a tear off coupon that said in order to reserve seats you had to fill in the blanks and send back before the “contest closes on a certain date.”
2. Each seat was set with a placemat that was designed including our cartoon characters, a crossword puzzle, word search, a maze and the best quote about breakfast for dinner!
3. My dress was handmade by my mother from a $9 vintage dress with inspiration from the blog ABeautifulMess.com.
2. Give us the one moment in your wedding day that you can’t stop thinking about.
The walk across the grass to our guests and down the aisle was so amazing. My dad started telling me about the day I was born, and how proud he was of me. I think I told him he had to stop because I was going to get way too emotional. Once we reached the start of the aisle, I made sure I danced a bit to “Be My Baby” and looked out at all of our family and friends that were there to celebrate our love. It was the most incredible feeling to know they were all there for us!