Halli & Eric
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
I knew I wanted something rustic and after looking at pictures of weddings held at Friedman farms, I knew this had to be our location. The grounds itself were gorgeous, but the barn gave me a blank slate and allowed me to create my vision.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. My brooch bouquet made by my mother-in-law. I saw a picture of one in a wedding blog and thought it was such a unique idea. My mother-in-law offered to make me one and she started going to estate sales to collect a variety of brooches. I love how I’m able to keep the bouquet forever!
2. Our wedding chuppah made of birch. I wanted to incorporate both religions in the wedding ceremony, and I thought a chuppah was the perfect way! Eric and his father created it from scratch, and on the wedding day, his mother and aunt picked flowers to decorate the poles.
3. Our cupcake display on a variety of glass cake plates, a birch wood stand and my favorite, a glass teacart from my mother-in-law!
3. Give us the one moment in your wedding day you can’t stop thinking about.
Eric and I decided to do a first look on the grounds. It was such an intimate and special moment for the two of us.