Breanna & Jack
Estes Park, Colorado
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
Estes Park is in the base of the Rocky Mountain National Park (one of our favorite places in Colorado), and the ceremony location is breathtaking. The moment we walked underneath the pavilion,we just knew it was the place.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. Beer growlers instead of table numbers
2. Hanging flowers behind our sweetheart table
3. Bridesmaid’s bouquets
3. Give us the one moment in your wedding day you can’t stop thinking about.
Jack and I did our “first look” in the Rocky Mountain National Park (same place we got engaged). Seeing him for the first time, while being in the mountains, was my favorite moment of the day. Also, I didn’t walk down the aisle to any music. Last minute, I realized I hadn’t chose a song to walk to (crazy, I know), so I let nature choose my music for me. It was completely peaceful and quiet, and I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. Many of our guests approached me after the ceremony and commented about how wonderful they thought it was that I didn’t play music because you could hear the rain in the distance over the mountains, the wind in the trees, and the birds singing to each other. It was truly calming and beautiful.