For the boho-chic bride, we’re ending this week with an inspiring romantic style shoot for you! It’s no secret that we love floral crowns filled with big, billowing blooms as a veil alternative. They’re such statement pieces worth wearing. (Believe it or not, this trend is not just for flower girls anymore!) Match your floral crown with a delicate lace wedding gown or side fishtail braid hairstyle. See more of the delicious details below, including cake and macaroons:
Stefanie & Chris
Terre Haute, Indiana
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
The tall ceilings! St. Marys of the Woods’ O’Shaughnessy Hall is absolutely gorgeous. I always wanted tall ceiling at my wedding venue and this was perfect touch.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. Peonies: I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to get them or not, and a couple days before the wedding, we were able to get them for the arrangements!
2. Favors: My mom and I made all of the jam and covered and tied the tags on. I’m not a super creative person, and I was glad that I was able to do something that everyone loved!
3. Stationary: I loved all of the stationary that Pink Poppy Ink did for the wedding. From the invitations to menus, programs and even the seating sign!
3. Give us the one moment from your wedding you can’t stop thinking about.
The moment we were announced husband and wife, and we walked down the aisle together. After the ceremony, we got to spend a few minutes together alone. It was so amazing to just be together since the day is so hectic leading up to that point! Plus, my dad doing a kick line to the beach boys at the reception!