Deniz & Khoa
Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands
Q & A with the Bride & Groom:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
Turks & Caicos is a beautiful island with clear and calm blue waters and gorgeous white sand. We chose Beaches Resorts specifically because they are kid-friendly and offer activities for everyone.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. The monochromatic décor of the Martha Stewart wedding theme, which was chic and natural, available at Beaches and Sandals resorts.
2. The colorful pom poms that we brought, and our guests hung in the trees and above the reception area.
3. The black and white (mostly infant) photos of all of our guests hung in a row on one side of the reception area.
3. Give us the one moment in your wedding day you can’t stop thinking about.
We always reminisce about the moment just before we walked into the reception. After our ceremony and once the photos were taken, we had a quiet moment just the two of us while our friends were finishing with decorating the reception area. We told one-another that we should really remember this moment and just how happy we felt!