How to create a vintage wedding using fun products on Etsy.com (or your local flea market)?
1. Search ideas for Vintage Veils.
2. Find classic, antique, goblets for vases. If they are shallow, like in the board below, fill with water and place a single flower to float about 1/2 inch above the rim (white peonies are a great floral to use for this idea).
3. Discover the use of old vintage books for centerpieces and guestbook/entrance tables. If you’re going with a particular theme or you and your fiance have a favorite time period, find books written then.
4. Snag hollowed out frames and paint them white (if they aren’t already). To make them look weathered, here’s a how-to on weathering wood.
5. Get creative and unique with your table numbers. Have a calligraphy artist write out each number on a piece of dark, rustic colored paper.
5. Be inspired by those that have loved before you. For example, Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy. Find your favorite quotes and surround your venue with them, either on towels, painted on wooden boards, or printed on the back or inside of your programs.
6. Invite your guests in a style that is similar to a love letter. Use Scripts whenever possible, like they did years ago when writing love letters with quill pens. An invitation of true classic, vintage, elegance, is typed in either an old sans serif font, or written in a flowing, timeless script.