Tara & Kale
Q & A with the Bride & Groom:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
The spectacular view.
2. Which four details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. The place settings with the personalized favors and single orchid — we actually had people taking more than one favor.
2. The giant lawn games for the reception — it was very relaxed atmosphere, and we were able to spend a little time with everyone.
3. Flower mob — we had 9 kids throwing flowers instead of 1 or 2.
4. Shaved ice instead of wedding cake – since most of our guests were not from Hawaii, it was a treat that you cannot get every day. Loved the fresh, tropical flavors!
4. Give us the one moment in your wedding you can’t stop thinking about.
The first look, the moment that we first saw each other on the day. Tara was so beautiful, and exiting the ceremony after our kiss. We were so excited, we starting skipping and jumping.