Meghan & Joe
San Luis Obispo, California
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
There were so many great things about La Cuesta Ranch. It really is a venue that you can make your own. We got to choose all of our own vendors, and our guests were allowed to camp on the premise if they wished to stay the night. Gabriel, the venue’s manager/owner was really accommodating.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. I loved our wedding ceremony at the Mission. Although it was a very traditional Catholic mass, it was important to Joe and I to make sure God was a big part of our big day.
2. Dan Curcio, our live music/DJ for the night learned our first dance song, “Who I Am” by Wade Bowen and played it for us on his guitar.
3. Rebecca’s Ice Cream Truck was a big hit at the end of the night to help us all cool off after the hottest day in San Luis Obispo of the summer!
3, Give us the one moment in your wedding day you can’t stop thinking about.
The people at our wedding came to dance and have fun. The barn is a dirt floor where the dancing was taking place, so it was getting pretty dusty in there. The song “Shout” really got the dust flying. After that song, I had gone outside to get an ice cream from the ice cream truck and looked back at the barn. It looked like the barn was on fire! I thought “Oh gosh! We burned the barn down!’ Until I realized it was just all of the kicked up dust flying through the wooden roof of the barn.