Chelsea & Chadwick
Bedford, New Hampshire
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
The silos! I loved that the venue used to be a farm, and the inn still had so much character left over from 1810.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. The place cards on the lattice with mini clothes pins – I borrowed a co-workers old typewriter to help create the cards.
2. The floral arrangements in the old milk jug, and the old watering can that I got from antique stores up the road from my house.
3. The old suitcase that I turned into a card box with pictures of Chad and I as kids pinned to the inside.
3. If you could offer one piece of advice for other couples planning their wedding, what would it be?
No matter how crazy it gets, take 10 minutes out of the night where the two of you can sneak away and have a moment alone together. It was one of my favorite parts of the day!
3. Give us the one moment in your wedding that you can’t stop thinking about.
Getting to kiss my husband for the first time.