Photo: Promise Tangeman
Bachelorette parties don’t have to center around bar crawls and embarrassing charades. Instead, think of it as an opportunity to try something new! Check out some of these unique bachelorette party ideas:
1. Back to School – Tailgate at your old stomping grounds (a.k.a university or college) for a sporting event.
2. Train for a Marathon/Triathlon – Every bride wants to eat healthy and exercise before the wedding. Register for a 5k like the Color Run or 3-day (60 miles) Susan B. Comen race to end breast cancer.
3. Skydive – This adrenaline adventure in the sky will get any bride’s heart pumping.
4. Whitewater Rafting – If the bride is more of the outdoorsy type, consider getting wet and wild down river rapids.
5. RV Cross Country – Take a week’s vacation and rent an RV with your besties. Road trip across U.S. major cities such as: New York City, Washington, D.C., Nashville, New Orleans, Dallas, Phoenix, Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
6. Pottery Making – Be a ceramic potter for a day. Ask each bridesmaid to create a piece of artwork for the bride’s home.
7. Cruise the Countryside – No, not in a car, but bikes. Choose a destination that has plenty of sight-seeing and good eats to take pit stops at.
8. Trapeze Class – Fly high before you take the plunge.
9. Boating – Hire a captain and sail the open sea.
10. Photo Shoot – Choose a theme and have a everyone dress accordingly.
Which idea would you choose? Let us know in the comments below!