Mandy & Christopher
Q & A with the Bride:
1. Which four details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. Table Numbers: each table number was a significant date in our relationship for example, 27 was the day in January Christopher and I met.
2. Cake: I wanted it to really stand out. My girlfriend, Elise, made the whole thing and designed it. When she showed it to me, I think my jaw dropped. I was so excited and thought it was perfect!
3. Guests couldn’t see this, but Christopher had a picture of us when he asked me to marry him and wrote on the back to use this as my something old. It was “old” because we were no going to be husband and wife. It was so sweet and thoughtful!
4. My husband and the lead singer of the band wrote a song for me and sang it to me as a surprise at the reception. It was called, “Southern Belle.” Not only was I in tears, but the guests as well!
2. Give us the one moment from your wedding day that you cannot stop thinking about.
I can’t stop thinking about the moment I saw Chris waiting for me before the first look. He looked so handsome and nervous, which he NEVER is! When he took off the blindfold, and we looked at each other, it was the best moment any bride could ever ask for. We were both speechless and had tears in our eyes.