Julia & Brian
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
The vintage and elegant grounds! There was so much simply-stated beauty that I knew there was tons of potential with what my creative designer could enhance upon.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. Our cake topper with the groom dressed in skates and hockey apparel. The bride was blowing a subtle kiss! (My husband is quite the hockey player!)
2. The crystals hanging from the arbor during our ceremony! They were perfect, simple touches of shimmer and glam!
3. The vintage earrings and brooch that used to be my late grandmother’s. Not only were they more perfect than I ever could have purchased in a store, but it was so special to have her so close to me on my wedding day. She helped me shine and sparkle from inside and out!
3. Give us the one moment in your wedding day you can’t stop thinking about.
When my husband and I saw each other for the first time! We did a photo shoot before the ceremony, and the deep emotion and pure love we both felt at that moment was something we will remember for the rest of our lives.