Tamika & Juan
Charleston, South Carolina
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
I wanted something that was quintessential Charleston. Charles Towne Landing is also special to me because my parents and I were always there as child. My parents are deceased, and I wanted a place where I had fond memories of them.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. Chandeliers hanging from the majestic oak trees.
2. Farm tables.
3. Nearly every single centerpiece was something I found in the garages, storage units or in our home, family and friends. I purchased 6 new pieces. Mostly candelabras.
3. Give us the one moment in your wedding day you can’t stop thinking about.
That it rained, and it didn’t steal our joy. At first, I was very upset and then, I let it go. It was out of my hands. Now, I look back at the photos and video, and wouldn’t have it any other day. We danced in the rain all night long. My dress was a bloody mess, but it was everything we could have asked for and more. Now, we dance in the rain every single chance we get.