Bri & Michael
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
My dad is a landscape designer, so I knew he could make the backyard look magical!
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. I absolutely LOVED the flowers! When the bouquets arrived, my jaw literally dropped. They were exactly what I had envisioned and more!
2. There were so many do-it-yourself details that turned out great thanks to my family and friends. But I loved the hand painted “ring for a kiss” cow bell. It was really memorable!
3. I loved all my girls’ bridesmaid dresses. I just gave them the color scheme and they each picked something from various stores that they felt comfortable in and really loved. l adored how they all looked together!
3. Give us the one moment in your wedding you can’t stop thinking about.
Whenever I remember my wedding, I remember being in the middle of the dance floor with my hubby, surrounded by all of my friends and family. Guests came from Pennsylvania, South Florida and North Florida to be at the wedding, and it meant so much to us! All of my family and friends from different stages of life were all together and it was just plain MAGICAL. That’s definitely the part I miss the most!