Madeleine & Erin
New Hope, Pennsylvania
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
HollyHedge Estate was the first and only wedding venue we visited. New Hope, Pa. is one of our favorite areas, so we were instantly intrigued. The second we arrived at HollyHedge, we knew. It was the most beautiful, ethereal, rustic, fairytale place we had ever seen; too perfect.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. Flowers – Mark Bryan and his team of experts did the most amazing job of translating what we asked for into the most amazingly beautiful floral arrangements! They could not have been more perfect.
2. Table cards – Erin actually handmade our table cards himself. They could not have been more darling and personal. Just the right touch. Our amazing wedding photographer, Rachel Pearlman took some amazing detail shots of the cards.
3. Toasts – Our families made such beautiful toasts to us during the reception. In particular my mother, brothers and our bridal party. So touching and sweet!
3. Give us the one moment in your wedding day you can’t stop thinking about.
The first look. I was led out to the fountain area in the front courtyard of HollyHedge Estate. Erin was standing there with a pink ribbon tied as a blindfold across his eyes. I was so excited and nervous at the same time as I walked towards him. When I reached Erin, I took his hand in mine, and we told each other how much we loved one another. He told me how he could not wait to spend the rest of his life with me, and I told him how lucky I felt to have such an amazing person in my life. We turned to face each other,and I began to untie the ribbon. As it fell away, I could see it in his eyes that were truly meant to be together. We both felt so connected in that moment. It was so special; like a real spark between two people.