Michelle & Marcus
Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
Q & A with the Bride & Groom:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
The details of the villa were absolutely breathtaking. Every detail from the architecture to the panoramic views.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. The gorgeous rooftop reception. It was in the evening, and there where beautiful candle lights everywhere, floating orchids in cylinder vases, romantic crystal mirror chargers, and regal plum linens.
2. The surprise dancing Carnival and drummers. Our guests still talk about it today!
3. The beach ceremony. It was classic, romantic, and timeless.
3. Give us the one moment in your wedding day you can’t stop thinking about.
Our first dance. My husband was insistent that we have our first dance to a classic romantic Latin love song called “Boliviana” by Ibrahim Ferrer. It’s about a man professing his love to a beautiful dark-haired woman in a white dress.