Brittany & Spencer
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
THE VIEW! The serenity and beauty of being steps away from Lake Michigan really spoke to us. It was so peaceful and was also a way for us to expose a side of Chicago that many people don’t know exist.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. The music – we were able to have all guests request their favorite song to be played at the reception, and Spencer even surprised me with a surprise piano serenade at the reception of our favorite song “The Luckiest” by Ben Folds.
2. The flowers – I was absolutely blown away when I arrived at Loyola. Our florist created pieces that were unique, beautiful, and ones that really made an impression on everyone in attendance.
3. Pictures around Loyola’s campus, just the two of us – not only is Loyola’s campus absolutely gorgeous, but being able to sneak away for just a few minutes with just us and our photographer was priceless. Some of the shots speak louder than what a video would ever capture. Ben Elsass Photography truly captured our exact emotions and thoughts at that exact moment.
3. Give us the one moment in your wedding you can’t stop thinking about.
Married couples will say that the second the bride walks down the aisle, time stops. THIS IS 100% TRUE. All of the jitters, nervousness, anxiety, planning, coordination, and every other detail happening in life STOPS from that time on. It was truly an unforgettable feeling, and a moment that we will both remember for a lifetime. No words can describe what we felt during those moments, but it was pure bliss in its most truest form.