Katherine & Roger
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
We wanted our feet in the sand and the gorgeous scenery of Hawaii in the background. Although the groom is from Oahu originally, we had several out-of-town guests in attendance and wanted to give them an unforgettable (and non-Waikiki tourist) experience. Kualoa Ranch was magical!
2. Which four details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. Having the guests and wedding party board a boat to head over the fish pond for the Secret Island ceremony and back for the reception was breathtaking.
2. The food was incredible. An upscale luau with simple yet elegant food. Delicious!
3. My custom handmade dress. I designed my dress and beaded it with over 30 hours of love! It was so beautiful and comfortable.
4. We had a luau performed by Chief Sielu and his team of performers. What an amazing fire show for our guests.
3. Give us the one moment from your wedding day you can’t stop thinking about.
Seeing our smiling faces in every photo, some even in hysterical laughter. We had such a wonderful time and didn’t want it to end.