Julie & Andrew
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
The red barn. Andrew and I always knew we would get married in Vermont — we met in Vermont while at school. The Inn at Baldwin Creek is known for their food so it was at the top of our list when we started looking for venues. As soon as we walked on the property, we saw the barn and knew this was the place.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. The ceremony. We planned to have the wedding ceremony in the flower garden, but due to a sudden rain shower, it was moved to the barn. Listening to the rain hit the roof while saying our vows was magical. As soon as we said our I dos, the rain stopped!
2. The best man and maid of honor speeches. They were both so funny and touching.
3. The food was outstanding.
3. Give us the one moment from your wedding you can’t stop thinking about.
Dancing with our friends and family.