Dorothe & Manny
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
It was the property where I grew up. I knew that I wanted a rustic, beautiful setting outside that was personal, so our ceremony took place in my mother’s rose garden in the backyard.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. I loved the colors of my wedding: cobalt blue, turquoise and navy blue
2. The Magnums of Blue Farm Pinot Noir, Carneros
3. My table numbers
3. Give us the one moment from your wedding you can’t stop thinking about.
While walking down the aisle, listening to my stepfather play the song “Blackbird” on his classical guitar, I can’t forget seeing my husband for the first time that day.