Tying the knot in the fall means countless options for gorgeous venues. Vineyards are especially beautiful during these months. Their acres of vines and beautiful trees create the perfect wedding backdrop. Lucky for you, WeddingWire’s FallBook 2014 has compiled a list of 20 Amazing Vineyard Wedding Venues from across the country. While some are sprawling, others are more appropriate for a quiet and intimate affair. Check out the list now to find the perfect one!
Recent Wedding Ideas Posts
While we’re all about respecting wedding traditions here at WeddingWire, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to put your own spin on things. From hosting the cocktail hour before the ceremony, to having both parents walk you down the aisle (not just Dad!), there are many ways to change up these age-old traditions. WeddingWire FallBook 2014 gives you 14 wedding traditions with a twist to make your nuptials uniquely you!
Categories: Etiquette + Advice, Ideas + Trends, Wedding Ceremony, Wedding Ideas, Wedding Planning
Tags: wedding advice, wedding etiquette, wedding traditions, wedding traditions with a twist, WeddingWire FallBook 2014
Table numbers are an essential reception element: They are usually displayed at the center of each dinner table to help guests identify their assigned seats. But you don’t have to stick to basic (or boring) cards. Instead, use them as an opportunity to build upon your wedding’s overall sense of style. To help you get inspired, our Decor Editor has transformed these ‘tops with unexpected and not to mention affordable ideas such as petite paintings, nail heads, balloons, lucite, buttons, and chains.
Photo: Laura Murray Photography
Looking for some truly unique extras for your wedding ceremony and reception? From oversized floral cascades on cakes (with a more haphazard assortment and placement of blooms) to unexpected floating pool letters and appropriately placed signage (cue groom pointing above to “best day ever”) to a date mason jar guestbook for guests to share their best ideas for the new Mr. and Mrs., click here to see what’s wowed our editors lately.
Photo by F/Stop Poetry
After you get engaged it can be daunting to figure out where to start. Fortunately, WeddingWire’s 5-Step Planning Guide will help you get organized to begin planning your wedding, stress-free. Want a sneak peek? Check out the five wedding planning steps we recommend:
- Announce Your Engagement - Share one of our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+ – friendly badges with family and friends. Our favorites? “We’re Gettin’ hitched,” “I have a sparkly new accessory!,” and “Bridezilla to-be.”
- Set a Date - You’ve probably heard this question over and over since two minutes after you got engaged. “When’s the big day?” “Have you set a date?” Break out your calendar and figure out the season and date for your wedding celebration. Once you have that taken care of, receive a FREE personalized checklist to help you stay organized throughout the process.
- Create a Budget – Before you start searching for vendors, you’ll need to figure out how much you can spend on your wedding. Use our budget tool to manage your expenses, track spending, and set up payment schedules.
- Start Your Guest List - Are you going to have a big wedding with all of your nearest and dearest or a small and intimate one? While you don’t have to have your final guest list right away, you’ll still need an estimate in order to figure out your venue needs.
- Find Your Venue - Ballroom or beach? Barn or historic mansion? There are so many venues to choose from, so be sure to read our expert advice to figure out your venue style. And with WeddingWire’s vendor catalog, you can read newlywed reviews of venues near you to find the perfect place for your wedding celebration.
Want even more tips and advice about starting to plan your wedding? Visit WeddingWire’s 5-Step Planning Guide!
Ready for more? Click here to see what’s next!