Whether a good friend or you yourself are recently engaged, ring dishes are the perfect little present to wrap up for the holidays! These cute catchalls sit by sinks or on nightstands, and serve as adorable holding places for your rings while you’re washing your hands or sleeping the night away. We’ve collected 18 of our favorite ring holders—head over to find the perfect one or you that special someone!
Recent Wedding Ideas Posts
Photo by Squaresville Studios
There are so many elements that go into making your big day look cohesive and coordinated. From the decor and the linens, to the attire and flowers, it’s important that everything goes hand-in-hand. On top of that- there’s a color scheme to abide by! We’re here to give you a few things to think about before picking your palette. Seasonality and venue, among other things, are especially important to think about. Read on for our list of 6 things to keep in mind when narrowing down your options.
Happy Monday, everyone! In cased you missed it last Friday, we had a fab time Twitter-chatting with the Enzoani wedding dress team about everything from dress shopping tips to 2015 bridal trends. Enzoani shared some of the best looks from their latest collection (seriously—what winter bride wouldn’t love this amazing capelet?), real brides got answers to their burning etiquette questions (is it OK for guests to wear white to a wedding?), and one lucky lady won an Enzoani gown to wear on her wedding day! Get up to speed on the conversation by clicking over to the #WWxEnznoani hashtag, and be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for news on when our next chat will be!
Post sponsored by the Wedding Salon
Photo courtesy of the Wedding Salon
If you’re getting married in the Chicago or New York areas, the Wedding Salon is hosting two must-attend luxury bridal showcases that will help you kick-start your wedding planning.
Chicago: The Wedding Salon showcase will be held on Monday, October 13th, 2014 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the InterContinental Chicago. You’ll find great resources for planning your wedding, including:
- Cake tastings and cocktails
- Makeovers by The Beauty Crew and Blink Mobile Spa
- Manicure by ManiCube
- Gown and men’s formalwear previews by Jenny Yoo and Alton Lane
- Destination wedding and honeymoon experts from Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings, Aruba, Tahiti, Mexico and Puerto Rico
- Honeymoon giveaways
- Inspiring reception décor ideas
- Luxe goody bags with products from Essie, Supersmile, Rosebud Perfume Company, and more
New York: The New York Wedding Salon showcase is on Monday, November 17, 2014 from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Metropolitan Pavilion. Here’s just a few of the highlights:
- Cake tastings from TLC’s Cake Boss
- Makeovers by Lancôme at Bergdorf Goodman
- Gown and men’s formalwear previews from Charisol Bridal Boutique and Black Lapel
- Destination wedding and honeymoon experts from such gorgeous locales as Puerto Rico, the Florida Keys, Aruba, Mexico, and Tahiti
- Honeymoon giveaways
- Wedding reception décor inspiration
- The chance to receive a goody bag featuring products from Fekkai, Essie, and more.
To buy tickets for either of these events, visit the Wedding Salon’s website. Be sure to enter code WWBP to get tickets for just $15 (a $75 value). See you there!
Photo by Best Photography
For a fall wedding, there’s no better way to satisfy your guests than with a dessert display. You can offer everything from pies and caramel applies, to cookies and cupcakes. It’s a great alternative to the traditional slice of cake. However, there are a few tips and tricks you should know about when creating such an array of sweets. WeddingWire’s FallBook 2014 laid out the do’s and don’ts of dessert displays so you know exactly how to create yours. Eat up!