April showers bring May gorgeous flowers! Download our free desktop calendar wallpaper, designed by our very talented designers!
To download the one you want, click on the thumbnail below that corresponds with your screen size. It will open up a new window with the image, you then right click to “save as” and you can then upload it to your desktop. Enjoy!
I am incredibly excited to share Molly and George’s wedding. Molly is part of the WeddingWire team (and has been long before she was planning her own wedding!), so this feature is special in so many ways (beyond the fabulous details and venue). Words do not describe how amazing these two people are. Their love is infectious, you can even catch it by just watching the video and looking at the pictures below. I will leave it to their adorable video clip, by Jeff Brouillet Films, and their breath-taking photos, by The Feds Studio, to showcase just how magical this day was. Molly and George, we are beyond happy for you, and wish you so much happiness on your journey together! xo
Each Valentine’s Day there is someone who goes beyond the limits and proposes in an incredibly unique way. I know we’ll be sharing more of these as the day goes on, but these three proposals (from Australia and London) caught our attention!
1. Cruise Banner in Australia:
The ship, which is the largest to ever visit Australia, sported a banner across the upper deck with the question ‘Marry me Jess?’
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk
For those of you doing some last minute Valentine’s Day planning for your loved one, here are a couple of ideas for you!
1. If your sweetheart likes sweets, treat them to a delicious V-day themed cupcake and leave it somewhere that will surprise them.
2. Make breakfast or dinner seem a bit more full of love than normal. Decorate in a cheesy way! Isn’t that what this holiday is all about?
3. The card says, “Valentine’s Night: You, Me, Couch, Kisses, Take Out, Blanket, Snuggles, Champagne, Movie, Sugar, Popcorn, Love.” — this one is self explanatory, and so cute!
4. For those of you who want to be a bit more crafty, find a wooden box (or any box will do), and decorate the outside with a ribbon (or see ideas below). Inside, tape a piece of paper on the lid with the words, “Our Love Story” inside. Have your loved one fill it over the years with cards you give each other, little notes you’ve left the other one that mean a lot, concert tickets, plane tickets, photos — whatever tells your love story!