Whether it’s for your new home or your best man, shopping for the perfect item is no easy undertaking. WeddingWire’s shiny new Gift Guide is here to help! Flip through for budget-friendly gifts for everyone on your list, including bridesmaids, in-laws, and so much more. More in the mood to shop for yourself? The special Registry Style section for must-have products to include on yours. Also inside: a special gift just for you! Turn to page 78 for a chance to win 11 amazing prizes. Happy shopping!
Recent Holidays Posts
Categories: Deals/Discounts, Favors + Gifts, Holidays, Ideas + Trends, Just for Fun, WeddingWire
Tags: e-magazines, gift guide, Giveaways, holiday gifts, prizes, registry finds, registry style, weddingwire gift guide
Photo by Diana Deaver Weddings
We’re enjoying the holiday and hope you are too! Have a wonderful Fourth full of fun and fireworks!
The WeddingWire Team
Each Valentine’s Day there is someone who goes beyond the limits and proposes in an incredibly unique way. I know we’ll be sharing more of these as the day goes on, but these three proposals (from Australia and London) caught our attention!
1. Cruise Banner in Australia:
The ship, which is the largest to ever visit Australia, sported a banner across the upper deck with the question ‘Marry me Jess?’
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk
2. Man Proposes in Penquin Pen at London Zoo
3. Couple Gets Engaged 300 Meters Above the Ground…
For those of you doing some last minute Valentine’s Day planning for your loved one, here are a couple of ideas for you!
1. If your sweetheart likes sweets, treat them to a delicious V-day themed cupcake and leave it somewhere that will surprise them.
2. Make breakfast or dinner seem a bit more full of love than normal. Decorate in a cheesy way! Isn’t that what this holiday is all about?
3. The card says, “Valentine’s Night: You, Me, Couch, Kisses, Take Out, Blanket, Snuggles, Champagne, Movie, Sugar, Popcorn, Love.” — this one is self explanatory, and so cute!
4. For those of you who want to be a bit more crafty, find a wooden box (or any box will do), and decorate the outside with a ribbon (or see ideas below). Inside, tape a piece of paper on the lid with the words, “Our Love Story” inside. Have your loved one fill it over the years with cards you give each other, little notes you’ve left the other one that mean a lot, concert tickets, plane tickets, photos — whatever tells your love story!