So. You’re headed to your first engagement party of the season. Hmmm—what to get the couple that hasn’t actually registered that won’t empty your bank account? We have a few ideas! From wines that say it all right on the label to funny books to give a bride- or groom-to-be, you’ll definitely want to bookmark this list of 15 engagement gifts under $50.
Recent Holidays Posts
Finding the perfect presents for your nearest and dearest is tough work! Take the edge off (or treat yourself to something special) by heading over to our Gift Guide and entering to win gifts, gift cards, and other giveaways from some of our favorite brands on the market right now. Here are some of the prizes you can win:
• $200 to spend on boho headbands, belts and accessories by Jolie
• $200 to spend on preppy monogram presents for bridesmaids by Fornash
• Custom stationery by Rifle Paper Co.
• A garment bag and matching dopp kit from Hudson Sutler
• Groomsmen socks by Nice Laundry
• $200 to spend on colorful travel essentials and home accessories from Macbeth Collection
• $200 to spend on custom framing from Framebridge
• A matching set of scalloped leather bags by Matine
• $200 to spend on indulgent bath products from Soap & Paper Factory
• $200 to spend on fun, free-spirited jewelry by Vylet Collections
• 2 smart watches from Pebble
Whether it’s for your new home or your best man, shopping for the perfect item is no easy undertaking. WeddingWire’s shiny new Gift Guide is here to help! Flip through for budget-friendly gifts for everyone on your list, including bridesmaids, in-laws, and so much more. More in the mood to shop for yourself? The special Registry Style section for must-have products to include on yours. Also inside: a special gift just for you! Turn to page 78 for a chance to win 11 amazing prizes. Happy shopping!
Categories: Deals/Discounts, Favors + Gifts, Holidays, Ideas + Trends, Just for Fun, WeddingWire
Tags: e-magazines, gift guide, Giveaways, holiday gifts, prizes, registry finds, registry style, weddingwire gift guide
Photo by Diana Deaver Weddings
We’re enjoying the holiday and hope you are too! Have a wonderful Fourth full of fun and fireworks!
The WeddingWire Team