Ashley & Scott
Q & A with the Bride:
1. What was the one thing about your venue that made you know it was the one?
The beauty, the originality and the character of the Dana-Powers barn venue made me fall in love with it. Although is was just a “barn,” it felt like the most gorgeous and unique place to have a wedding. The surrounding hills were breathtaking and the furnishings and details that stood throughout the barn were something I couldn’t live without. No other venue we looked at could compare. All our guests didn’t know what to expect, and when they arrived that day, they were all blown away by the beauty.
2. Which three details from your wedding were your favorites?
1. Walking down the aisle with my dad, being filled with so much joy and excitement, seeing Scott for the first time that day. Although I thought I’d be full of emotions, I was just so happy.
2. Seeing the flowers come together. I was overly pleased with what my florist did. They were all so beautiful throughout the entire wedding venue.
3. Enjoying all my guests and watching them all have a good time. Being with everyone and celebrating for one night made Scott and I truly happy.
3. Give us the one moment from your wedding that you can’t stop thinking about.
Exchanging vows will forever be the most sentimental and memorable part of my wedding day. Listening to the words of our pastor and looking into Scott’s eyes made me the happiest girl. And I’m so glad all our family and friends were there to share it with. Our pastor said some very touching words to our parents on our behalf, and it was another very special part of the ceremony.