By: Sarah Zlotnick
Crisp air, changing foliage, pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks — the list of reasons why we love Fall is almost as long as the season itself. But, in the interest of saving time, we’ll get right down to our favorite part: the weddings. Certain details just work best between September and November, and these are the ones we love most.
1. Vibrant Backdrops - Classic black and white wedding ensembles look especially stunning against burning yellow and orange trees, don’t you think?
Photo: Duy Ho Photography
2. Orange Bouquets -Yellows are cheery and summer-minded, reds are romantic for winter, and there’s something about the shade in between that goes perfectly with the season in between.
3. S’more Wedding Favors - Even if your reception isn’t on a campground, definitely consider a fire pit paired with mini s’more kits. Guests can bond while roasting their mallows!
4. Decorative Gourds - Tis the season, y’all. And they’ll look real festive in your centerpieces.
5. Pumpkin Decor - This pic is proof-positive that these babies don’t have to be carved to be adorable.
Photo: Meg Ruth Photo
6. Apple Treats - Cinnamon applesauce, caramel apples…all looks delicious to us! If time allows, you can even gather the main ingredient for these favor ideas yourself. Fall is the prime season for apple-picking.
7. Bold Bridesmaids - Forget the soft pastels for a season! Fall is all about bold jewel tones.
Photo: Tiffany Rebecca Photography
8. Leaf Accents - An always appropraite (and easy to gather!) motif for Autumn.
9. Pies, Pies, Pies - Wedding cakes are wonderful, but you know what else is great? A hearty slice of pecan pie. Pair with warm cider for the perfect fall dessert.
10. Rustic Tablescapes - Rich reds and plums are the perfect compliments to dark wood seating and antique crystals, and the whole combo is especially striking against a vineyard backdrop in Autumn.
Photo: Michelle Warren Photography